Monday, April 7, 2008

frenchy bag


Here's the latest from the sewing machine. I was thrilled when my friend Sarah P. gifted this Amy Butler pattern to me for my birthday. Since then, she has had a birthday so I thought it only appropriate that she should receive the 1st bag. I pulled together fabric I bought from a remanent sale last summer along with the great black and white striped fabric that was hanging as bedroom curtains when we moved in. I'm happy with the way it turned out. It's a little unpredictable and that makes me smile.

My studio is in working order again after switching rooms with Malcolm. In the midst of the switch it looked like a tornado had passed through. My space now is on the sunnier side of the house which makes me so happy.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Fabulous!!! She we love caring it around.

Annie said...

Wake up, wake up, little seed...

Sarah Palfreyman said...

thank you ever so much. it is wonderful.

Jessie said...

Wow, I love that bag! You have such an eye for these things.

sarah manville gann said...

What a darling bag. I'd pay money for it.