Tuesday, September 30, 2008

there will be pie


{Sept. '07, OH}

Annie is coming. Here. In six days. For one week. Sans kids. A birthday gift to her from her husband. There will be pie.

In case you are wondering, here's a brief history of our friendship: co-workers (BYU, 1999), turned roommates (BYU, 2000), (husbands & moves: NY, SC, OH, UT) turned pen palls (2003-present). Annie & Sarah, writers of letters; stamps, envelopes and all.

I'm going to excuse myself from this blog for the rest of the week in order to properly prepare for her arrival.

Take care & bye for now.

Don't get blogged down.

Send someone a letter; stamp, envelope and all.

7 comments:

Jessie said...

I'm so excited for you two love-birds...he he. I had the lovely job of booking that flight! It was fun because it made Annie happy and because it wasn't my money.
I hope you have a splendid week. I'm sure you will. And it's October and everything! How nice.

Robison Fam. said...

Hope you guys have a wonderful week together. Annie won't even know herself without kids! I know I wouldn't! I wish I could be out east for the fall, it is what I miss the most about home. Eat a piece of pie for me, or two! One day we will have a madison 6 reunion...

H.Cook said...

I hope you two girls have a fabulous week!

Jessie said...

I did it. It wasn't exactly a letter, but I sent a little note and gift to a friend, with stamps and everything. Proud?

Annie said...

I can't wait! It will be so nice to see you. Jax is right, I'll have to get to know myself again without my bunnies.

Jessie said...

Is she there now?

KayStar said...

how i miss annie and sarah. i would love to be a fly on the wall just to see the two together.